Monday, August 6, 2012

Sun Chip Chicken

This is probably the only food tutorial you'll ever see on here because I'm not a very successful cooker. About every 5 times that I cook, it gets thrown away because it tastes bad.  The last meal was spaghetti...who messes up spaghetti?!?!  ME.   It's a good thing my husband loves me for other reasons than my cooking skills, or lack there of.

However, I've found a dish that's really easy and lower fat and that usually I don't mess up.  It's Jacob's favorite thing that I cook...Sun Chip Chicken.


             Ingredients

  • 1/2 bag of garden salsa sun chips
  • dry ranch seasoning pack
  • 2 eggs
  • chicken tenderloins (how many you want)


1.) Preheat your oven to 375 degrees.
2.) Crush about 1/4-1/2 bag of sun chips (depending on how much chicken you have).
3.) Mix 2 egg whites and a packet of the ranch seasoning.
4.) Spray cooking spray on your dish.
5.) Dip your chicken in the egg/ranch mixture, then coat with sun chips.
6.) Cover with foil.
7.) Cook on 375 degrees for 20-25 minutes (or whatever the directions on your chicken tell you to do).   
Then enjoy this crispy, flavorful chicken.




Pin It

2 comments:

♥ Erica said...

Yummy! :) I'm gonna have to try this one for sure! :)

Unknown said...

Oh yum. I just got hungry.

Post a Comment