Monday, August 13, 2012

Fun Reunion Weekend

I had an AWESOME time at our high school class reunion!!!  The only thing that would've made it better is that if more would've came.  Several of our friends came, most of them I haven't seen in 10 years...we all just clicked like we never missed a beat.  I love that!

Friday night we met at a local restaurant for a "Mix & Mingle".  Maybe 15ish people showed up and it was nice to chit chat and laugh.  Then Saturday night was our real reunion.  We ate, drank, danced and caught up well into the night.  It was actually so much more fun than any of our proms!  Everyone let loose and shook it on the dance floor.  Once we were there, everyone voted on 'Awards'.  Jacob and I won "Reunion King & Queen" & no surprise "High School Sweethearts" awards.
That's right.  My lover-boy busted up in the Reunion with his old jersey and helmet on!

Me & my bestie all dolled-up

I love this man so much!

Laughing at the old school pictures in the slide show








I know there are so many other, probably a lot better, pictures from this weekend, but these were a few highlighs from my camera...that I'm willing to share!


Pin It

2 comments:

♥ Erica said...

You look adorable in that dress! :) looks like y'all had a good time! See ya at work this week!

Brynn said...

Love it! Had SO much fun with you guys this weekend! Love you!

Post a Comment