Thursday, August 23, 2012

2 year old interviews

Yesterday morning, Bella woke up at 5:15 crying. When I went to her room to tell her it was still dark outside & it was still night-night time, she cried that she wanted to go night-night in my bed.  I let her since Jacob was just getting up to get ready for work and there would be an available warm spot right next to me.  Much to my amazement, she went back to sleep and slept until 9:30!  And much to my pleasure, I slept until 8:30, when Lulu & Rylee were knocking on the front door.  Rylee played quietly.  I saw this 2 year old interview earlier this week on The Little Princess Diaries and I was interested to see what our 2 year olds would say.  Since Rylee & I had some quiet time, I interviewed her 1st:

Rylee's 2 year old interview: (2 years 5 months)(took 5 minutes)
1. What is your favorite color? purple
2. What is your favorite toy? 2 books 
3. What is your favorite television show? Minnie, Daisy, Mickey Mouse
Rylee: What's that on your leg?
Me: prickly hairs.
Rylee: Why?
Me: because I didn't shave.  Let's move on.
4. What is your favorite thing to eat for breakfast? biscuit 
5. What is your favorite snack? Ummm, ummm.  I don't know.  (She is crazy picky)
6. What is your favorite game to play? Upstairs (that's where Bella's room is)
7. What is your favorite animal?  I had to send this part of the video to Lulu for her to translate.
8. What is your favorite song? Princess (I don't know that song??)
9. What is your favorite book? Dora (just a random coloring book she sees on the floor)
10. Who is your best friend? I don't know. 
Me: Who do you like to play with?  Bella
11. What is your favorite thing to do outside? push my stroller
12. What do you like to take to bed with you at night? baby



*There were A LOT more distractions in Bella's interview.  Good thing I videoed all 20 minutes to get all the cute comments*
Bella's 2 year old interview: (2 years 8 months) (took 20 minutes)
1. What is your favorite color? medicine 
Me: No, What's your favorite color?  
I don't know what you're saying.  
Me: What color do you like? Blue
2. What is your favorite toy? Orange.  
Me: No, what toy do you like to play with?  
I gotta go tee-tee.  
Me: Ok.  
Rylee: Bellwa, can I go too?
Bella: yea, come on Ryeee.
~Bella on the potty~
Bella: I got to poo-poo too.  It's coming.  
Rylee:  (who is standing right in front of Bella who's on the potty)  You got to poo-poo?
Bella:Yea, I poo-pooing. Don't touch it!
Rylee: Are you done?
Bella: Nope
~Silence.............plop~
Rylee:  Are you done?
Bella: YEP!  You need to see it Ryeee?
Rylee- Yea
Bella-right here.
Rylee-Oh. Yep.  You gonna flush it Bellwa?
Bella-Yea, maybe last year.  You want to flush it Ryeee? You can flush it.  You can flush it.
Rylee-I can flush it?!?
Bella- Yea.  Bella gonna flush it last year.
~Rylee gets the honor of flushing the potty~
Bella-Bella not tee-tee in her panties.
Me: Nope, Good job!  Ok, let me ask you some more questions.
~hand sanitizer~
~2 more potty flushes just for fun~
1. What is your favorite color? On my shoes. 
Me: Ok. no, what color do you like?  my horsie. 
Me: Bella think about it, what color do you like?  That. (pointing at the floor) 
Me: What color is that? I don't know? 
(Forget it...)
2. What is your favorite toy?  balls
3. What is your favorite television show? I don't know. 
Me: what do like to watch on TV?  Mickey mouse.
4. What is your favorite thing to eat for breakfast? yellow.  Hey look in the window!  I think it's Bobo. (Uncle Bobo and Aunt Cassi just moved across the street from us and she sees a truck.)  
Me: Yep, So what do you like to eat for breakfast?   Bananas
5. What is your favorite snack? Cheerios 
6. What is your favorite game to play?  Daddy (sweet!!)
7. What is your favorite animal? Rylee:  Oh, there it is animals!!! 
Bella: Awww, It's a wittle baby deer!
Me: Oh! Shhhh,  be very quiet, don't hit the window, don't open the door.  (as I run to grab my camera)
(moving on)
8. What is your favorite song? The Lord has made (This is the Day)
9. What is your favorite book? Dora (the same random coloring book that Rylee said)
10. Who is your best friend? Dora and Go, Diego, Go
Me: no, who do you like to play? Mommy  (huge smile on my face!)
11. What is your favorite thing to do outside? play with Rylee
12. What do you like to take to bed with you at night? this doggie (which just happened to be in her hands)




Pin It

6 comments:

Brynn said...

SO CUTE!! Love it! They are precious!

Cassi said...

These are cute! I love the "I think it's Bobo". Is that "the doggie"?

Megan said...

Yep, Cassi...it's the doggie that y'all gave her.

Cassi said...

That cracks me up! The one thing she found while helping us move in. I am so glad she loves it!

♥ Erica said...

So cute! Kids are hilarious! That baby deer is adorable! Those legs are all kicked up! :)

ihatetraffic said...

I was laughing out loud!!! I can just hear you telling Bella. "Ok, forget it. Moving on...". That was a neat idea!!!

Post a Comment