Monday, April 23, 2012

Stats. A new day.

It makes me happy that y'all like checking in on me!  It's crazy to think that readers in other countries are checking out Amazing Love too!  Keep reading!!

Last week I did really good with my eating until the weekend.  I ate it up at Brynn's baby shower and Jacob really wanted pizza, but we ended up grilling hamburgers.  That probably wasn't much better than eating pizza.  I exercised 4 days last week.  I have a bad habit of weighing every day.  When I started I would only weigh-in on Mondays.  I have to start doing that again!  In the middle of the week I weighed and lost 1.5 pounds and was so excited.  This morning when I got on the scale, I had gained back that 1.5 pounds and am back where I was last Monday.  That's so disappointing.  So I am STILL at a total weight loss of 15.5 pounds. Every day is a new day and today I'm back on track. I'll keep dedicated and working hard to get where I want to be.  Usually if I have a goal, then I'm pretty determine to meet it.  I've got my goal weight and an ultimate goal of feeling happier and more confident in my own skin.  I'm not sure when that'll happen, but I'll know when I get there.  Until then, I'll keep this in mind...



Pin It

0 comments:

Post a Comment