Saturday, April 28, 2012

sick, sick and more sick!

Yours truly has been bitten by the sick bug.  Flu.  Bronchitis. Asthma flare-up.   I must sat that I'm kinda pissed at how sickly I have become.  I feel like I delivered my entire immune system from my vagina in room 335, 2 years ago!  Seriously, I have been more sick since I had Bella than I have my whole life.  I was diagnosed with asthma when she was 13 months old.  Before that I was sick for 4 months straight...but I never thought I could have asthma.  I went to a pulmonologist.  Yep.  Adult-onset ASTHMA!!!  After that I catch any cold, respiratory infection...FLU that anyone passing by might have! Every 2-4 months I get sick and stay sick for a good 10 days at least.  Heck my sweet 5 month old can avoid getting it (thankfully), but her 28 year old mama can't fight it!?!  So, I'll try to "rest" as much as a mother with a 2 year old and a 5 month old can.  Jacob has gladly accepted full baby duties this weekend.
All of this and 2 sore butt cheeks later, I hope to be a new woman in a few days!


Pin It

0 comments:

Post a Comment