Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Happy Birthday Rylee!

My sweet niece turns 2 today!  We celebrated Sunday with a fun carnival theme party.
This was Lindsay's 1st time to plan and host a party.  She did great and didn't get nearly as stressed as I do the hour before the party.  I have this automatic freak-out mode 1 hour before parties, I can't turn it off! But not Lindsay, she was cool, calm and collected!  Ms Sue at Sew Close to Home made Rylee's adorable birthday outfit!  I was a beautiful spring day.  It was a perfect day for Rylee!
Birthday Girl!
Photo booth pictures:





1st time ever wearing matching dresses.  So cute!











Beautiful Lucy!



Bella LOVED the cake pops!

Little stinker pulled up a stool up to the food table and tried to sneak a cake pop.  

The 3 of us will always have fun, no matter where we are or what we are doing!



Pin It

0 comments:

Post a Comment