Sunday, March 11, 2012

Friday

Friday was an impromptu kind of day (...I looked like crap because I didn't expect to be out and about).   Lindsay and I went to visit Mrs. Sue at Sew Close to Home.  She recently opened her new shop location....in her basement!  Her sweet husband finished it for her shop.  It's perfect for her.  She gets to stay home and sell fabric, patterns and teach lessons.  Good for her!  Lindsay ordered Rylee's birthday outfit from her and I'm sure it'll be nothing but adorable!  When we were headed home, we lost control of our car and ended up in the parking lot of our one of our favorite restaurants in town.  It just so happened that it's also where Aunt KK works.  We surprised her and she got some sugar as we devoured our blacked chicken and baked potato.  Mmmmm.  Then I look up to see my handsome husband walking through the door.  I was talking to him when our car lost control and ended up in front of the store.  He got off work early.  I love it when he surprises me! Little Lucy didn't last the whole lunch before passing out.
 I walk in my room to find this stinker in her little sister's bed!  It's hard to believe that she was tiny enough to sleep in there 2 short years ago.

 Here's Bella watching her morning Mickey Mouse with...........Mickey and Minnie.
I dream of the day when we take them to Disney World...I know Bella will love it!

Pin It

0 comments:

Post a Comment