Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Check 'em out

I've found some new reads.  I'll read some of my favorite blogs that refer to another blog and my favorite blog list begins to grow.  Check 'em out:

Lindsay at The Cottage Home has tons of adorable ideas.

Ashley over at Lil Blue Boo is a young mother/DIYer/designer who was diagnosed with Choriocarcinoma 5 months ago.  Her attitude is inspiring, I keep up with her cancer chronicles.

Mama Laughlin keeps me doing just that...laughing when I read her posts.  She lost 60 pounds after having her 1st baby and had her 2nd baby just 7 days after I had Lucy.  And you bet, she's on a weight loss mission yet again.  She's so inspiring...I've even ordered the 30 Day Shred since I've been reading her blog.

Now...Check these cuties out... 
Lucy taking a quick snooze in her big sister's bed.

Bella happy to be have a sucker.

Oh, those pretty eyes!

She wants to laugh out loud so bad!

Mimi & Lucy

Bella with her "Fun bag" when I had to take them to get our taxes done.  Thankfully it entertained her long enough to make it through our appointment.  


I just stare at her sleeping.  One word comes to mind...peaceful.


Pin It

0 comments:

Post a Comment