Thursday, November 24, 2011

Thankful

Today I am thankful.  Thankful for a God who'll never leave me or forsake me.  The God that I can pray to at any time and He calms & comforts me.  Thankful for this life, for my amazing, loving husband, for my vibrant, beautiful Bella and for my tiny, lovely Lucy.  I'm thankful for a family who loves me.  I am thankful for friends and laughter.  Thankful for a job that I enjoy and for co-workers that I love to be around.  Thankful for this wonderful home, where these priceless memories are made.  I'm thankful for my health.  Thankful for a maternity leave that allows me to lounge in the bed with my girls every morning and take naps with my newborn.  I'm thankful for get-togethers, big or small, for fellowship and good food and funny stories. Thankful for this holiday to remind me of what I'm thankful for.  I'm thankful to those with a pure heart, good intentions, kind spirits, genuine smiles.  I'm thankful for my memory.  I don't ever want to forget how good life is right now.




Pin It

0 comments:

Post a Comment