Tuesday, November 22, 2011

In the tub

Lucy's cord fell off, so we finally got to put her in the baby tub.  She was pretty happy in there.  I had enough time to snap a few pictures.

Then...she pooped!  Her very 1st baby-tub experience was a nasty one!  So, I had to take her out & wash her in the sink which she didn't think was near as leisurely.  She screamed her head off for the 3 minutes it took for me to clean her good.  As soon as I picked her up, she grabbed my hair with both hands & held on for dear life. You can't really tell in the pictures, but I'm sure that if I would've let her go, she could've dangled off my hair, she was gripping me so tight.  Bless her heart!
But as pitiful as her 1st experienced turned out, this story has a happy ending.  After comforting her & telling her she was ok, she calmed down & quickly went to sleep.




Pin It

0 comments:

Post a Comment