Monday, November 28, 2011

Stuffed


I enjoyed a wonderful Thanksgiving holiday!  I spent Thanksgiving with Jacob's side of the family.  Lunch was delicious to say the least.  I love getting together with family.  We eat until we are stuffed and then lounge with our bellies over-full and our eyes only half open, fighting a nap.  I have great admiration for those who host & cook Thanksgiving!  If I were in charge of it...oh...I just can't even imagine!  I carried my little hash brown casserole and hoped everyone would enjoy it.  I can't imagine cooking all the biggies!  Unfortunately I didn't get many pictures.  I'll blame it on, there was either a baby/fork in my hand or I was fighting to keep my eye lids open.  
Nana talking to Lucy

My little turkey
After we got home, I got to take my nap.  Then my mama, sisters and I went Black Friday shopping (even though it started Thursday night).  We hit a few stores, bought several christmas gifts, saved lots of money and had so much fun!!  We got home around around 3am. The highlight of the night was when it took us 10 minutes to figure out how to get all of our goodies in the car and Lindsay and Caitlin had to sit on the folded down back seat, with things in their lap that stretched from window to window.  During the time when we were trying to figure out our how-to-fit-all-our-oversized-gifts-in puzzle, there was a man patiently waiting for our buggie.  This Black Friday wasn't my most successful ever, but I got a lot and had fun!  I'm sure I'll be out in the madness again next year!

We spent Saturday cheering for the Tide!  It was a great rivalry match-up if I do say so myself.  Alabama put a whooping on Auburn. 42-14.

Sunday was fairly lazy, but I did get started decorating!  I'm finishing up today!  It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas!

Pin It

0 comments:

Post a Comment