Friday, October 12, 2012

Shrimp Festival Flashback

As you read this, I am having a blast at the Shrimp Festival at the beach!  We are camping at a new (to us) campground.  I'll have details later of this one and only beach trip of the year.

Here's last years fun: Shrimp Festival 2011
We took some great pictures last year.  I'm sad that the whole group didn't go again this year, but I hope we still get some great pictures this year also.
Look at that big ol' (36 week preggo) belly!  It was our last vacation as a family of 3.  What amazing things has happened in the past year!  Full of laughs and love and hope and snuggles.  Some might think I'm crazy, but I would love to repeat all that I experienced this past year all over again!  Another pregnancy, another baby, another delivery, another weight loss~~~but another angel to love!  I'm so very grateful to God for my family and the happiness they have brought to my life!

I hope everyone has a wonderful weekend!


Pin It

3 comments:

Melanie @ 4Kottez said...

Awww these pics are so cute. You look great btw for 36 weeks. so sweet.

Marianne said...

Beautiful pics! Shrimp Fest sounds sooo fun!!!

Unknown said...

I can't wait to hear all about the trip!!

Post a Comment