Monday, October 22, 2012

Busy, but excited

This time of the year is ridiculously busy for us...
  • Beach Vacation 
  • Fall Family mini-session 
  • visit the pumpkin patch 
  • Halloween 
  • Lucy's 1st Birthday   {November 3rd}
  • Thanksgiving
  • Black Friday shopping
  • Bella's 3rd Birthday    {December 15th}
  • Christmas
I am in heaven having all of this fun because the things listed above are some of my very favorite things of the year.  However, there is a very fine line between enjoying all of these and being overwhelmed.  Why the Lord chose to challenge me by throwing my sweet babies birthdays during the busiest time of the year, I haven't figured out yet.  But I really want them to have great birthdays even if they are smashed on the calendar right next to Halloween, Thanksgiving and Christmas.  It is absolutely testing my organizational skills!  On things for sure...I'll have a lot to share............but NO TIME to share!




Pin It

2 comments:

Melanie @ 4Kottez said...

I know my head is spinning lately too with all the fall/Holiday stuff coming up - I wish I had "beach vacation" on my list:)

Lindsey said...

I know what you mean minus the birthdays! Talk about stressful!

Post a Comment