Monday, January 9, 2012

update

I'm happy to report that this week I am 2.5 pounds lighter.  That's a total loss of 8.5 pounds.  I'm sure some of you could care less about my get skinny plan, but believe it or not, it's helping me!  Somedays I think, "I've got to do good this week, so I can post good numbers!"  I've got 15.5 more to go.  I'm so lucky to have the encouragement of my sweet husband.  He helps keep me accountable in my moments of weakness.  Some people look at pictures of models or celebrities and strive to be like them.  I have pictures of the 'skinny me', that I look at for motivation.  Because I know that I was once there and that it's realistic for me to look like that again.

And a big WAY-TO-GO to my sister, Lindsay.  We started this diet together and she's doing great!  She lost 7 pounds this week for a total of 11 pounds!  Let's keep it up!

To be continued...

Pin It

0 comments:

Post a Comment