Sunday, January 8, 2012

Lazy Saturday

Yesterday we enjoyed a lazy day.  We stayed in our PJs and played all day.  I've been working hard to get caught up on my photo books.  For the past several years I've created "yearbooks" for us that goes throughout the year.  I also have this ambitious goal of creating photo books for the girls that I plan to give to them maybe on their wedding day or when they one day have their children.  I'm doing each of them a baby book (first 2 months), then one for each year, ages 1-5.  I hope that I can keep it up.  I would hope that they cherish these books...I'm putting a lot of time and thought into each one. While I was on the computer working, this is what my sweet girls were doing.  See that book shelf?  I bought Friday and I love it!  We are still filling it up with books and toys.







Pin It

0 comments:

Post a Comment