Monday, January 23, 2012

update on week 4

Week 4 begins with me being 2 pounds lighter for a total weight loss of 11 pounds!!  I've got 13 more to go.  I'm praying that they just fall off.  But I know they will only come off with hardwork and dedication.  Fact is, dieting is not fun, but feeling better about myself is worth it!  I'm still waiting to get in my smaller jeans and scrubs.  Again, I'm only posting to keep myself accountable.  I'm sure most of you don't care how much I weigh, but when I know that I have to post every Monday, I want to report a negative number!

Now I'll leave you peek of our weekend:
Napping with Lucy...I LOVE IT.
Daddy and Bella played in the pantry.  Notice Bella in her pull-ups!  We are trying to at get her out of diapers. It would be great to not have to buy diapers for both of our babies!


Please pray for those affected by the tornados today!


Pin It

0 comments:

Post a Comment