Monday, January 16, 2012

Snuggles

These are a handful of photos that I've taken over the past couple of weeks that I want to share.  Most of them are Bella & Lucy snuggling.  Precious!
Lucy at her 2 month check up.  10 pounds 10 ounces


snuggles on the table at the pediatrician's office


I was cooking dinner and Bella was "playing" in the living room with some nail polish that came in one of her Christmas gifts.  I thought she could't open it...I was wrong.  Jacob walked in from work and said that when she turned around to say hey to him, he thought The Joker was sitting in our living room.  After bathing her, scrubbing it off of her face, hands, teeth and hardwood floors...all is well.


Bella LOVES Mickey Mouse Clubhouse.  It is by far her very favorite.

Lucy's sweet smile

Bella and her collection of baby dolls in her bed, most of which are naked!

more morning snuggles

sweet little hands


Pin It

0 comments:

Post a Comment