Tuesday, October 11, 2011

It's a Family Tradition

It's one of my favorite times of the year!  We are preparing for our annual family trip to the Shrimp Festival in Gulf Shores.  We'll hit the road in the morning!  I grew up going almost every year and I'm so happy that my husband loves it as much as I do.  So, the tradition continues!  It all started with my Mammaw (the artist) and Papaw (the framer).  The Shrimp Festival was one of their annual shows.  Now, my amazing Uncle Chris has a booth every year as well.   It's so much fun.  The food, ocean breeze, music, atmosphere...Oh I can't wait!

I am being a little risky going when I'm 36 weeks pregnant, but hopefully little Lucy will be patient and behave.

Here are some memories from last year...




Toes in the sand

Pretty tree holding our Beautiful Bella

Our little family

me, Bella & Daddy posing with the pretty beach sunset


some of the our crew at the Shrimp Festival

Eating at the Original Oyster House.  Mmmm



Pin It

0 comments:

Post a Comment