Monday, October 3, 2011

Day 1...

Am I crazy for starting this blog?  That’s what I keep asking myself.  I am a full-time nurse, the mother of a busy 21 month old and preparing for the birth of our 2nd girl in about 5 short weeks.  Do I really have room for one more thing on my To-Do List?   Well, I’m up for the challenge.  I’ve entered this blogging world.  I'd like to say a huge THANK YOU to Kristin for designing my blog for me.  It fits me perfectly!  I enjoy capturing memories in photobooks and this is another way to remind us of the best time in our lives.  I hope to share stories of this life, this busy, but wonderful life.  I want to share stories of my little ones.  I want to one day look back and read these early days with great joy.  With my baby almost turning 2, I am realizing how fast this world really does go by; how the days are never long enough and how it’s so easy to be controlled by the never ending To-Do List.  I never want this blog to be a chore, but instead a joy to share these glimpses into my life.  When it becomes a chore, I will stop.  Until then, sit back and enjoy these stories of our Amazing Love.  


Pin It

0 comments:

Post a Comment