Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Life's Little Blessings ~ Day 4


I'm linking up with Brynn during these 7 days of Life's Little Blessings.  Go check her out!
And opening His mouth He began to teach them, saying, "Blessed are the poor in spirit, for theirs is the kingdom of heaven. "Blessed are those who mourn, for they shall be comforted. "Blessed are the gentle, for they shall inherit the earth. "Blessed are those who hunger and thirst for righteousness, for they shall be satisfied. "Blessed are the merciful, for they shall receive mercy. "Blessed are the pure in heart, for they shall see God. "Blessed are the peacemakers, for they shall be called sons of God. "Blessed are those who have been persecuted for the sake of righteousness, for theirs is the kingdom of heaven. "Blessed are you when men cast insults at you, and persecute you, and say all kinds of evil against you falsely, on account of Me. "Rejoice, and be glad, for your reward in heaven is great, for so they persecuted the prophets who were before you.
Matthew 5:2-12
Life's Little Blessings ~ Day 4
I rush through my life.  In the mornings I'm ALWAYS rushing.  I try to cram so much into our lives that sometimes I forget about the cute little moments in my life.  But sometimes if I allow myself to slow down, or stop to savor the moment...I breathe in moments like these...and count my blessings.
Bella and I sliding at iJump

2 year old Rylee enjoying watermelon on a hot summer day at the lake
Cheering on Lucy as she learns to walk.  

Bella being adorable at the doctor office, borrowing Dr Sawyer's stethoscope

Bella & Rylee shaking the crape myrtle tree, as they pretend it's raining~as purple pedals sprinkle on them

Oh my heart~be still as I watched Bella at the age of 3, fold her hands and say a little prayer.

I love Lucy's grin and how excited she gets sometimes.  

cutest high-five I've ever seen

That little begger up on her toes getting a bite

Mommy & daughter talk

1st "tent" with sheets and chairs.

Big sis says to little sis, "shew-we."

3 year old Bella caught sneaking some of my coffee with the most adorable grin

Bella snuggling with her Pawpaw. Not even a stroke could prevent him from smiling with her next to him.



Pin It

1 comments:

Brynn said...

Love the pictures! Sweet babies!

Post a Comment