Sunday, March 31, 2013

Little Blessings~ Day 1

I'm linking up with Brynn for the next 7 days to reflect on how blessed we are and how rich we truly are. 

And opening His mouth He began to teach them, saying, "Blessed are the poor in spirit, for theirs is the kingdom of heaven. "Blessed are those who mourn, for they shall be comforted. "Blessed are the gentle, for they shall inherit the earth. "Blessed are those who hunger and thirst for righteousness, for they shall be satisfied. "Blessed are the merciful, for they shall receive mercy. "Blessed are the pure in heart, for they shall see God. "Blessed are the peacemakers, for they shall be called sons of God. "Blessed are those who have been persecuted for the sake of righteousness, for theirs is the kingdom of heaven. "Blessed are you when men cast insults at you, and persecute you, and say all kinds of evil against you falsely, on account of Me. "Rejoice, and be glad, for your reward in heaven is great, for so they persecuted the prophets who were before you.
Matthew 5:2-12
Life's Little Blessings ~ Day 1
On this special Easter day, I wanted to talk about a blessing in my life that is most important...LOVE.

The kind of love that is deep. Down in you inner most being. The feeling of warmth, passion, joyful, full, excitement in your heart. When you can feel your heart smiling. Sometimes love makes your heart physically hurt. I am so blessed to feel that. To feel loved. To love others. I feel as though most love is uncontrollable. Like God plants that love deep inside your soul. For example, I didn't have to "try to love" my children. It was a feeling that was placed in my heart.

Sadness is brought on when that feeling of love is missing or distance.

The love I feel for my family is such a blessing.

The love for my friends are blessings.

When I feel that love from others, I am reminded how blessed I am.

The love we receive from Christ is the greatest love & blessing of all. With God~ forgiveness, guidance & peace come with that love.

Please never take for granted the power of love. How precious it is. How much of a blessing it is.

Pin It

0 comments:

Post a Comment