Thursday, June 28, 2012

Our 1st time at iJump!

My sisters and I took the girls to iJump for the 1st time and we all had so much fun!!  At 1st Bella and Rylee was just a little timid, so we were happy to slide and go through the bouncy houses with them.  Lucy was just as happy as she could be sitting in her stroller watching everyone!

Then they got brave and climbed up the tall ladder and slid down themselves!  It was hilarious to see them roll and crash at the bottom, but every time they would get up smiling and do it again.  But what was REALLY FUNNY was watching Lindsay get STUCK in the Kiddie Castle bouncy house!  It took her 1 minute & 45 seconds to finally get herself over the last obstacle.  I know because I recored it, I would share it, but she would kill me!  I was crying I was laughing so hard.




While we were there, the big kids got beat up a little bit...Lindsay busted her lip, Caitlin got butt-burns from sliding in her short shorts and I broke my pinky toe!  But none of it slowed us down, we were having a ball!
All 3 girls passed out on the way home.  They had so much fun.  Bella is already asking when we can go back!







Pin It

3 comments:

Cassi said...

Oh my gosh, what did you hit your toe on?

Darby said...

I want to see the video of Lindsay! Haha
But OUCH! Your toe looks so painful!

Megan said...

It was the 1st time we climbed the ladder on the slide. I had to hold Bella because she was scared & my foot slipped & hit the ladder. Ouch...it hurt again just reliving the moment. But we had so much fun!!

Post a Comment