Sunday, June 3, 2012

7 months old

My precious Lucy Lee, my how the months are flying by.  She is 7 months old today.  We've had a busy day.  We went on a quick lake trip this weekend.  Lucy enjoyed it.  She was either sleeping, watching Bella and Rylee play or fussing because she wanted another bottle.  I'm waiting to see if she'll sit up on her own or cut a tooth first.  I think that she can't sit up yet because all she can concentrate on is what she'll chew on next.  She'll get to rolling around on the floor.  That's her primary mode of transportation right now.  I love how when we walk in the room or when she 1st notices us, her arms go flying and her legs kick with excitement.  My heart is doing the very same little dance each time I see her too.  I can't imagine her not in my world.  Thank you Jesus for my sweet, lovely Lucy!
Lucy checking out her big sister's book.




Pin It

0 comments:

Post a Comment