Tuesday, May 8, 2012

1st day of summer for us.

Monday's update... +1 pound.  Dang it!  I'm tired of the roller coaster!  But if I'm honest with myself, I could be doing better.  So...today, I'm doing better.

Saturday was our 1st lake day of the summer.  We spend as many of our summer days at the lake as we can.  We would love to live at the lake, but we don't, so we'll just spend as much time there as we can...when we can.  We hung out with friends and went on a long boat ride.  Then we came back and hung out with Nana and Papa for a while.  Bella loves the water just as much as she did last summer.  

Our Captain, Bryson
Quick nap on the boat





It was a little cold!
Lucy and Nana





Pin It

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Megan, the photos are beautiful! I love the ones of Bella and J in the water.

Post a Comment