Tuesday, November 19, 2013

I Love Lucy Birthday Party

We celebrated our Lovely Lucy turning 2 years old with an I Love Lucy party.  

Our menu was: 
  • BBQ sliders made by my daddy (who makes the BEST bbq in my opinion)  
  • chips
  • mini white chocolate cheese cakes (a huge thank you to Jen and Jamie for helping me make all 60 little pies)
  • bottled sodas
  • root beer/coke floats
The kiddos had a little scavenger hunt that they seemed to enjoy.  Lucy got lots of awesome goodies and was surrounded by lots of people that love her dearly.  I know she had a great time.  Most of these photos were taken by Candace Gary.  She is a photographer, neighbor and friend.  Check out her website...http://cbphotoanddesign.com

Sister love!!
KK and Rylee
It runs in our blood...we love pickles!!


Pin It

0 comments:

Post a Comment