Sunday, July 21, 2013

i do not like july 2013

July has been a rough month to say the least.

Caitlin ended up spending 2 full weeks in the hospital after her lung blowout.  The Luke Bryan/Florida Georgia Line/Thompson Sqaure concert tickets that my mama surprised me & my sister's with…well we couldn't go without Caitlin, so the night before the concert we sold the tickets. Instead I spent that night with Caitlin in the ICU. I'm hoping we can get tickets to the Nashville concert in October. If not...I'm sure we'll figure out something else fun to do ALL TOGETHER. That's the key, it just isn't the same if we aren't together.
Washing sis's hair!

My daddy had some skin cancer places removed. One of the incisions opened up & got infected.

Our 4th vacation, which is usually our favorite time of the year, was a total bust.

My brother-in-law had surgery on his shoulder after an injury at work.

Right now my niece is at home running a fever.

I realize that things could always be worse....but geez, we've had enough already. I'd love to spend the rest of the summer enjoying the sunshine & water with my family & friends. I just want everyone healthy and happy.

During this month of rain, ICU beds, wound dressing changes, lots of medicine and too many tears... there was this moment~
Then one afternoon these cuties raided my closet and walked all around the house in my heels~
Oh yea, then I enjoyed this little fiesta while we celebrated a coworkers birthday~
Then there was one Saturday Bella and Lucy rolled around on the bed with their Great Aunt T and great grandmother, it was a day full of giggles~
We've enjoyed a little sunshine at the house~
Let your hope make you glad. 
Be patient in times of trouble and never stop praying.
~Romans 12:12


Pin It

0 comments:

Post a Comment