Thursday, July 11, 2013

Lately

Since my job change I have a very different daily routine.  I usually wake up at 5 am, do a 3 mile run, shower, get myself and the girls ready, take them to Ms Betty's, go to work.  Work until 5:15ish, pick up the girls, feed them dinner, baths, household chores, shower and go to bed.  There's little "free time".  When I worked 3-12s before, I had more "me-time" on my days off and on my 1 hour commute to work.  However, I much prefer the family time more that the "me time", I once had.  Plus I'm loving my weekends off!  We have been spending them at the lake as a family as much as possible. With that being said, I have little blogging time.  So this post is a hodge-podge of things that I haven't shared yet.  
I LOVE these 2 sharing this cute stool.  
Big sis brushing little sis teeth

Helping mommy with the flower beds
Smoothies!
 A huge blessing is that Brynn's husband had a job relocation, bringing them back home!  I was very excited to hear they would be home for Eli's 1st birthday!  They moved into a house, cleaned it good, repainted, and set everything up in a matter of weeks to prepare for Eli's party.  Poor Josh is still having to travel some, but thankfully it won't be for too much longer.  Check out her blog and all the ADORABLE details of Eli's 1st birthday party.

Caitlin's 20th Birthday get-together...she got dunked.  But she made sure that she wasn't going to be the only one getting wet!
 Lake Fun:
This is one of our favorite hang-out islands on Lake Martin
Crazy cousin sharing boiled peanuts from Peanut Point


Pin It

0 comments:

Post a Comment