Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Favorite Movies

Jacob and I watch Netflix movies.  We haven't been to a movie theater together in years.  What's more convenient than making an online list and getting the movies in your mailbox?  Love it!  We usually watch 1-2 each week, depending on how busy we are.  We were discussing our favorites:

Jacob's Top 8:

  1. Tombstone
  2. Lonesome Dove
  3. Top Gun
  4. Gladiator
  5. Goodfellas
  6. Days of Thunder
  7. Seven Pounds
  8. Christmas Vacation



Megan's Top 6:
  1. Steel Magnolias
  2. Fried Green Tomatoes
  3. Christmas Vacation
  4. The Family Stone
  5. Blind Side
  6. Cold Mountain
 


Pin It

6 comments:

Jacob Epperson said...

Great movie list. Tombstone is the best ever!! Haha

Melanie @ 4Kottez said...

Man... I don't like the movie theater at all. I think the "not being able to pee, germs on the seat, talkers behind me" thing. BUT I do love a good flick and Tombstone is awesome. I am going with "Road House" in my top 5.

Kimmyyy83 said...

I can not stand Tombstone, I think there may actually be something wrong with me, I have never met anyone who agrees with me!! Love BLIND SIDE!!! :-) Great List!

Darby said...

Steel Magnolias is my fave!

Lindsey said...

I love Steel Magnolia's and Fried Green Tomatoes! True southern classics! We watch Christmas Vacation every Christmas Eve...if I am off...you know how that is!

♥ Erica said...

Good movie list! We watch Christmas Vacation over and over and over around Christmas time! It's funnier everytime you watch it! :) I love Seven Pounds & the Blind Side those are some of my favorites too! This was a fun post! I will have to steal your idea sometime soon!

Post a Comment