Saturday, January 26, 2013

29

My mama said her hardest was her 29th birthday. I'll have to disagree. I'm ready to leave my 20s with a bang! Live it up. Enjoy every little moment. Smile & laugh. Ignore what annoys me. However, it'll be ok if this year goes by slowly.

Yesterday was a good day. A really good day. I only worked 4 hours. Enjoyed chocolate kisses for breakfast. I had sweet messages lighting up my phone all day. My thoughtful work friends gave me a birthday card & delicious cupcakes. We went out for lunch.

I went on a 3 mile run. I think it was by best time yet...but my phone died after mile 2, so I can't be certain. Came home, did a little sewing before heading to my parents house. We had a delicious dinner & attempted to play games...but with babies, things never go as planned. Regardless~there was wine & lots of laughter! They gave me some sewing goodies that I cant wait to check out. My sweet mama has made me the same yummy cake on January 25th for the past 29 years. You can only find this icing at the Piggly Wiggly. Mmmmmm. It's SO GOOD!

So far, 29 isn't so bad.


Pin It

1 comments:

Meredith @ eatdrinkrunandbemommy said...

Happy Birthday girl! Sounds like a fabulous day :)

Post a Comment