Thursday, November 22, 2012

Thanks

On this day of thanks...I am grateful for so much!  As everyone is full of turkey, dressing, sweet potatoes and pie, I'll be working.  Ugh.  I've been griping all week, but I'm thankful for a job and an income.  My Mamaw offered to host Thanksgiving dinner on Sunday, so everyone could eat dinner with our spouse's families today.  I loved this idea because I won't miss out on all of the family fun.  But I'd still rather be with my in-laws today.  It's ok...I'm over it.  
A few other things I'm thankful for...
  • my loving husband, our beautiful Bella and lovely little Lucy
  • my wonderfully fun and supportive family
  • opportunities and new beginnings
  • my home that's usually covered in toys & giggles and always covered with love
  • the hope of tomorrow
  • the memories of yesterday
I hope you all have a wonderful Thanksgiving! Whether you are with your close family, extended family, friends or all alone...please spend the day thinking of all that you are thankful for.  Make a call, send a message, tell someone how thankful you are to have them in your life.  


Pin It

1 comments:

Meredith @ eatdrinkrunandbemommy said...

Sorry you have to work :( Have a Happy Thanksgiving!

Post a Comment