Saturday, February 21, 2015

Stitch Fix...I kept something!

So my 1st box, I didn't love anything, so I sent everything back.  I am picky and hard to please when it comes to clothes.  I'm hard on myself and think everything looks ridiculous on me.  This weekend I went to a fun lingerie shower for a good friend of mine. I was reminded of how out of style I am.
Out of style fact #1:  I don't own any booties.
Out of style fact #2:  I don't own a fur vest.
I could go on and on and on...

Thankfully my sister has offered if I give her my money she will hook me up.

My stitch fix this time, my stylist looked at my Pinterest page and sent me a couple things based off what I had pinned.  I liked that she was trying to match me, but some were misses...
I liked option #1.  This plaid shirt was comfy and casual.  
Keeper!

#2: Cranberry colored skinny jeans.  I really liked these and went back and forth on whether to keep them or not, but ultimately I sent them back because the were kinda baggy and too long.  Plus it gapped in the back...a common problem for me.  So frustrating because my last size 12 was TIGHT, these 12s were baggy.  Kills me how every brand fits so differently.
sent back.

#3: soft gray sweater with large white lace trim at the bottom.  I felt like I was wearing a tutu.
sent back

#4: necklace.  not really my style, hung down right between my boobs. Even though my sister and good friend loved it. I just wasn't feeling it. 
sent back.
#5: sweater.  It was ok  the bottom was uniquely cut out in the front and in the back.  Weird.
sent back

I'm thinking my boxes will continue to get closer to my (boring, not trendy) style. 
I'm already excited to see what I'll get next, until then I'll be pinning clues for my stylist.

Click here if you want to try Stitch Fix...I'll get a credit if you try it...THANKS in advance.


Pin It

0 comments:

Post a Comment