Wednesday, February 4, 2015

My 1st Stitch Fix

{{To explain Stitch Fix click here.}}
My friends who have done Stitch Fix warned me that I might not love my 1st Fix.  While I did think most of the items were cute, I thought long and hard about what to keep and what to send back.  
Fix 1: Cute dress, fit nicely up top.  Good length.  But after seeing these pictures all I could think about was how much I hate my legs. and my hips.  and my cankles.  and my wide rear. Soooo...it's a NO.
Fix 2: The soft cream sweater was wayyyy too short.  It is the opposite of flattering on me.  =NO!

Fix 3:  Black Skinnys.  I liked them.  Maybe a little to tight for my not so skinny legs (yea, yea.  I'm working on getting my summer body back)    =MAYBE
Fix 4: Blue is my favorite color.  Even though cobalt throws me off sometimes.  Can I wear cobalt with blue jeans?  Too much blue?  If I can't wear blue jeans then what will I wear?  Then I just get confused.  Either way this shirt is still TOO SHORT.  I like the sleeves, but the pattern all over the entire shirt just wasn't working for me.  =NO
Fix 5: Burnt orange cardigan, I liked it!  Very soft material.  Liked the color.  But the kicker was the price.  It was $48.  I have a very similar one in a different color that I got at Old Navy for 1/2 the price.  =maybe.....NO

So back to the skinnys.  I thought long and hard on those.  I was REALLY leaning toward getting them, but after thinking, I want some thing I LOVE, not just like.  So I am going to save my money and hope after lots of honest feedback, I'll get a better fix next time.  That's right!  I am totally doing it again even if this wasn't the perfect box for me!  It was lots of fun anticipating what a stylist would chose for me and I'm excited about trying it again.

If you would like to give Stitch Fix a try, click this link.  I'll get a credit...THANK YOU!

Pin It

0 comments:

Post a Comment